Casserole Dish; Cutting Board; Knife; Large Saucepan
1/2 head Cabbage 1 small red tomatoes, diced 1 small white onion, chopped 1/2 tsp garlic powder 1/2 tsp salt 1 tsp black pepper 1/8 tsp cumin 1/8 tsp caraway seed 1/8 cup Chicken stock
1. Preheat oven to 325F/160C..
2. Cut up the 1/2 cabbage and boil it in a large pot for 10 minutes.
3. Remove and drain the cabbage sections,placing in a shallow baking dish.
4. Combine other ingredients in small bowl and pour over cabbage.
5. Bake for 20-30 minutes, or until liquid is absorbed. Turn cabbage pieces halfway through cooking time so top side does not overcook. ______________________________________________________________________ Per Serving: 40 Calories; 0.47 g Fat; 0.07 g Sat Fat; 0.05 mg Cholesterol; 223 mg Sodium; 8 g Carb; 3 g Fiber; 2 g Protein.
No chicken stock, try a bit of red wine. No fennel, remove the cumin and try it with curry paste. Do not limit yourself to this version.