4 oz chicken breast, (4 of them, or 2 per if the small thighs) 4 slices Ham 4 slices Bacon 1/4 cup Cream 3 large Eggs 1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese, shredded 1 cup Swiss Cheese 2 tbsp Butter 2 tsp Dried Thyme 2 cups Pork Rinds, Finely crushed (two lil bags at Coles) 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder 1 tsp Oregano
1. Preheat oven to 350F/180C. Flatten the chicken breasts (Or thighs, that is what I used. They are already butterflied at Coles.) by cutting lengthwise through the middle of the chicken. Do not cut all the way through. Separate the two sides of the breast and lay it flat with the smooth side down. Spread butter on the top.
2. Sprinkle with the thyme. Add a slice of ham and cheese. Roll up and wrap with 1 slice of bacon. Hold together with a toothpick. They do not wrap real well unless you bash the chicken flat first.
3. Repeat with remaining chicken breasts. Set aside for a tic.
4. In a bowl, beat eggs and add cream. In another bowl, combine crushed pork rinds, garlic powder, oregano and parmesan cheese. I found that I wanted the rinds to be dust like, I blitzed them in food processor.
5. Dip each chicken breast roll into the egg mixture then into the pork rinds. Place on buttered cooking sheet and bake for 40-45 minutes or until juices run clear. If you have stoneware, it does a great job on the chicken ______________________________________________________________________ Per Serving: 511 Calories; 37 g Fat; 18 g Sat Fat; 299 mg Cholesterol; 962 mg Sodium; 3 g Carb; 0.45 g Fiber; 41 g Protein.
Get the pork rinds anywhere. Coles and Foodtown both have them. When asking for them, they call them Pork Crackle here. Another note is that the read may change. I just put a half slice of deli ham on each.