Grill, Med Heat; measuring cups; measuring spoons; Saucepan; Spatula; whisk
16 oz chicken breast, (4, 4oz breast) 4 tbsp Butter, room temp 2 tbsp Maple Syrup, sugar free type 1 1/2 tbsp Dijon mustard 2 tbsp Cream Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Ensure the chicken breast does not have any extra fat strains hanging off them. Pat them dry. Preheat your grill at a medium heat. Youa re looking at about 325F-350F.
2. Place the chicken on the medium heat grill. Do not move the chicken to much. Leave it.
3. Meanwhile, in a saucepan, mix the ingredients, except the salt and pepper. Heat it slowly over a low heat. Using a whisk, slowly keep it moving.
4. Once the meat is almost cooked. You will see a bit of pink on the top. Then, you will flip the breast. From this point, you probably only have about 3-5 minutes left to cook it.
5. Serve hot and pour sauce over chicken and veg. The maple comes out the most. The mustard flavour mixes nice and has a good ending taste. It is not the star here. Salt and pepper as needed. ______________________________________________________________________ Per Serving: 331 Calories; 19 g Fat; 10 g Sat Fat; 136 mg Cholesterol; 204 mg Sodium; 2 g Carb; 0.62 g Fiber; 37 g Protein.