4 lb Chicken, whole 1 stick Butter, softened 2 tbsp Mint, chopped 2 tbsp Coriander, dried, chopped 1 tbsp Red wine vinegar Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Take a soften butter and put into bowl. Mix in dried mint and coriander. Add vinegar and mix thouroughly.
2. The the butter is to soft, toss into the freezer for a bit.
3. Preheat your grill. You are looking for about 350F-375F.
4. Take your chicken and cut to a butterfly, cutting down the backbone. Pat the chicken dry. You have a choice, you can rub the butter on the chicken and cook. I prefer to push my skin from the breast, making a cavity and pushing the butter between the skin and chicken.
5. Place bones down onto the grill. Leave for 60 minutes. Turn over cooking skin side for an additional 30 minutes or until the chicken is done and fliuds run clear. ______________________________________________________________________ Per Serving: 1045 Calories; 79 g Fat; 27 g Sat Fat; 307 mg Cholesterol; 422 mg Sodium; 0.59 g Carb; 0.19 g Fiber; 79 g Protein.