4 oz Salmon, about 4 steaks 6 tbsp Butter, softened 2 tbsp Ginger, grated (about 2 thumb sized pieces) 2 tbsp Chives, chopped 1/2 medium Lemon Juice, this should equal about 2 tbsp Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Take the softened butter and put into a bowl.
2. Add the other ingredients to the butter and mix well. Do not whip or beat the butter.
3. Once mixed, place on plastic wrap and place in refrig to be chilled.
4. Pat dry your fresh salmon and put on a broiler pan. Under the broiler, you want to cook it about 2-3 minutes on each side.
5. Once the salmon is done, place on the plate and put ginger chive butter in a dollop on the top. Put plate back in over for just a minute until butter starts to melt. Server immediately. ______________________________________________________________________ Per Serving: 164 Calories; 17 g Fat; 11 g Sat Fat; 47 mg Cholesterol; 177 mg Sodium; 2 g Carb; 0.40 g Fiber; 0.50 g Protein.
Place seasoned and/or marinated salmon on well-greased broiler pan. If using fillets, fold thin ends under to ensure even cooking. Broil under preheated broiler 4-5 inches from heat.