1/4 cup vegetable oil 3/4 tsp Cumin, seeds 3/4 tsp Mustard Seed, whole 5 cloves garlic, finely chopped 1/4 cup Ginger root, grated 1 bunch Cauliflower, cut into florets 2 medium Jalapeno, finely chopped, deseeded will kill some heat if you wish 3/4 tsp Garam Masala 1/2 tsp chili powder, or to taste salt, to taste Ground Pepper, to taste
1. Put oil in wok on high heat. When wok is hot put in cumin and mustard seeds.
2. As soon as mustard seeds begin to pop, a few seconds, put in garlic, ginger, cauliflower and green chilies.
3. Stir-fry 5-7 minutes or until cauliflower has turned somewhat brown.
4. Now put in salt black pepper, garam masala and chili powder; mix.
5. Put in 1/4 cup water and cover wok immediately. Cook for 2 minutes and serve. ______________________________________________________________________ Per Servings: 112 Calories; 10 g Fat; 1 g Sat Fat; 0 mg Cholesterol; 32 mg Sodium; 6 g Carb; 3 g Fiber; 2 g Protein.