16 oz chicken breast, (4 breast at 4 oz each) 1 tbsp Olive oil 1 clove Garlic, pressed 2 tbsp Cream cheese 1/2 tbsp Dijon mustard, measure may vary, go by taste. 4 tbsp Parsley Pesto, (check site for recipe)
1. In a oven proof skillet, heat a bit of olive oil on medium. Toss in the garlic.
2. On the side, make your cream cheese and mustard mix in a small bowl. I use a fork to mix until smooth.
3. In your warmed skillet, you want to to fry your chicken breast for approx 8-10 minutes total. Pour out excess oil and the garlic. Preheat your broiler.
4. Place your chicken breast back into the oven proof skillet. Spread just a tbsp full of the mustard mix onto the chicken. Using a second spoon, top the chicken and mustard mix with Parsley Pesto.
5. Place under the broiler until the cream cheese and mustard mix is just starting to brown and the parsley pesto is warm. Approximately 3-5 minutes. Serve immediately. We like to put our breast on a pile of green beans. ______________________________________________________________________ Per Serving: 273 Calories; 13 g Fat; 3 g Sat Fat; 100 mg Cholesterol; 95 mg Sodium; 1.5 g Carb; 0.5 g Fiber; 36 g Protein.
This is really fast. Do not make the mistake of making it to early out. It fries fast and the broiler is really just to complete the looks.