1 lb Trout, filleted 4 tbsp Mayonnaise, locab mayo..not regular 2 tbsp Whole Grain Mustard 2 tbsp Parmesan cheese, grated 1 dash Lemon Juice Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Preheat your broiler. If you are using a grill, heat to medium high heat.
2. Take fish fillets and pat dry, salt and pepper.
3. In a small bowl, mix together all ingredients but the lemon juice.
4. Place a spoonfull of the mix on each fillet. Spread evenly over the fillet.
5. Place fish under broiler. It will darken and bubble. It us supposed to do that. It makes almost a crust on the fish. Very tasty.
6. Serve on a bed of spinach or some other greens. Put a dash of lemon juice over the top. ______________________________________________________________________ Per Serving: 206 Calories; 10 g Fat; 2 g Sat Fat; 73 mg Cholesterol; 214 mg Sodium; 4 g Carb; 0.09 g Fiber; 24 g Protein.
When I made this take the photos, I was out, but garnish with clipped garlic chives.